egroj world: B and the Bops • Don't Stop The Rock Bop

Monday, March 21, 2022

B and the Bops • Don't Stop The Rock Bop

 



Rockabilly from Croatia
https://www.bear-family.com/b-the-bops-don-t-stop-the-rock-bop-2012.html


1 - Prove Your Love Is True
2 - Rockin' Beat
3 - Come Tomorrow, I'll Be Gone
4 - Move
5 - Don't Stop The Rock Bop
6 - I'm Leavin'
7 - Fool I Am
8 - You're The One
9 - C.A. Stroll
10 - I Like To Go
11 - Boppin' Little Angel
12 - Rock You Baby
13 - Forget About You
14 - Just A Little Bit
15 - Believe I'm Doing Fine


Credits:
    Double Bass – Vjeran Simeoni
    Drums – Josip Adam
    Electric Guitar – Srđan Basarić
    Guitar – Branko Radovančević
    Producer – Axel Praefcke, Ike Stoye
    Vocals – Branko Radovančević

Label: Rhythm Bomb Records – 5734
Country:    Germany
Released: Jun 7, 2013
Genre: Rock
Style: Rockabilly
https://www.discogs.com/release/4632306-B-And-The-Bops-Dont-Stop-The-Rock-Bop







MORE rockabilly ...



This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader








 
 
 


1 comment: