egroj world: VA • The Story of Cadet Records

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Friday, November 3, 2023

VA • The Story of Cadet Records

 

 

Etta James,Dorothy Ashby,Harold Land,Muddy Waters,Ramsey Lewis,Shades Of Brown,The New Rotary Connection,Terry Callier.

 


 
 





www.vinylmeplease.com/story-of-cadet-records ...



Tracks:
1 - Etta James - Tell Mama [Mono] (1968)
A1 - Tell Mama -
A2 - I'd Rather Go Blind -
A3 - Watch Dog -
A4 - The Love Of My Man -
A5 - I'm Gonna Take What He's Got -
A6 - The Same Rope -
B1 - Security -
B2 - Steal Away -
B3 - My Mother In Law -
B4 - Don't Lose Your Good Thing -
B5 - It Hurts Me So Much -
B6 - Just A Little Bit -

2 - Dorothy Ashby - Afro-Harping (1968)
C1 - Soul Vibrations -
C2 - Games -
C3 - Action Line -
C4 - Lonely Girl -
C5 - Life Has Its Trials -
D1 - Afro-Harping -
D2 - Little Sunflower -
D3 - Theme From 'Valley Of The Dolls' -
D4 - Come Live With Me -
D5 - The Look of Love

3 - Harold Land Quintet - The Peace-Maker (1968)
E1 - The Peace-Maker -
E2 - Stylin' -
E3 - 40 Love -
E4 - Angel Dance -
F1 - Timetable -
F2 - Imagine -
F3 - The Aquarian -
F4 - One For Nine -

4 - Muddy Waters - Electric Mud (1968)
G1 - I just Want To Make Love To You -
G2 - I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man -
G3 - Let's Spend The Night Together -
G4 - She's All Right -
H1 - I'm A Man (Mannish Boy) -
H2 - Herbert Harper's Free Press -
H3 - Tom Cat -
H4 - Same Thing

5 - Ramsey Lewis - Mother Nature's Son (1968)
I1 - Mother Nature's Son -
I2 - Rocky Raccoon -
I3 - Julia -
I4 - Back In The USSR -
I5 - Dear Prudence -
J1 - Cry Baby Cry -
J2 - Good Night -
J3 - Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey -
J4 - Sexy Sadie -
J5 - Black Bird -

6 - Shades Of Brown - S.O.B. (1970)

K1 - Lite Ya'll Up -
K2 - Lie #2 -
K3 - He Didn't Leave Me A Name -
K4 - Little Girl -
K5 - Ho-Hum World -
L1 - Man's Worst Enemy -
L2 - Girl, I'm Coming Home -
L3 - Falling In Love Too Hard -
L4 - The Soil I Tilled For You -
L5 - Garbage Man -

7 - The New Rotary Connection - Hey, Love (1971)
M1 - If I Sing My Song -
M2 - The Sea & She -
M3 - I Am The Blackgold Of The Sun -
M4 - Hanging Round The Bee Tree -
M5 - Hey, Love -
N1 - Love Has Fallen On Me -
N2 - Song For Everyman -
N3 - Love Is -
N4 - Vine of Happiness
 -
8 - Terry Callier - Occasional Rain (1972)
O1 - Segue #1 — Go Ahead On -
O2 - Ordinary Joe -
O3 - Golden Circle #317 -
O4 - Segue #5 -
O5 - Trance On Sedgewick Street -
O6 - Do You Finally Need A Friend -
P1 - Segue #4 -
P2 - Sweet Edie-D -
P3 - Occasional Rain -
P4 - Segue #2 — Go Head On -
P5 - Blues For Marcus -
P6 - Lean On Me -
P7 - Last Segue — Go Head On -

Label:    Vinyl Me, Please – VMP-A016, Cadet – VMP-A016
Series:    Vinyl Me, Please. Anthology – VMP-A016
Country:    US
Released:    mar 2023
Genre:    Jazz, Funk / Soul, Blues
Style:    Funk, Disco, Fusion, Jazz-Funk, Rhythm & Blues
https://www.discogs.com/release/26567474-Various-The-Story-Of-Cadet-Records







MORE Various Artists ...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader




 
Tip: Use JDownloader
 

 
 


1 comment: