egroj world: Oscar Peterson - Stéphane Grappelli Quartet • Jazz in Paris, Vol. 1-2

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Thursday, March 24, 2022

Oscar Peterson - Stéphane Grappelli Quartet • Jazz in Paris, Vol. 1-2




Tracklist:
Vol. 1
1 Them There Eyes 04:50
2 Flamingo 05:36
3 Makin' Whoopee 04:35
4 Looking At You 04:44
5 Walkin' My Baby Back Home 05:00
6 My One And Only Love 09:47
7 Thou Swell 04:38

Vol. 2
1 I Won't Dance0 6:47
2 The Folks Who Live On The Hill 05:40
3 Autumn Leaves 06:35
4 My Heart Stood Still 05:06
5 Blues For Musidisc 08:37
6 If I Had You 06:50

Credits:
Oscar Peterson - Piano
Stéphane Grappelli - Violín
Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen - Bass
Kenny Clark – Drums






MORE Stéphane Grappelli ...














This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader







 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment