egroj world: VA • Boogie Woogie! Legends of Jump Blues

Sunday, March 20, 2022

VA • Boogie Woogie! Legends of Jump Blues

 



Tracks:
1 - The Honeydripper - Joe Liggins
2 - Oh Babe! - Roy Milton
3 - Blues for Sale - Joe Lutcher
4 - Duck's Yas Yas Yas - King Perry & His Pied Pipers
5 - I Can't Stop It - Jimmy Liggins
6 - Rainy Day Confession Blues - Roy Milton
7 - Well, Well Baby - Nelson Alexander Trio
8 - Rag Mop - Joe Liggins
9 - Happy Home Blues - Buddy Banks
10 - Muffle Joe Shuffle - Big Jim Wynn
11 - I Ain't Got a Dime to My Name - King Perry & His Pied Pipers
12 - Saturday Night Boogie Woogie Man - Jimmy Liggins
13 - Jack of Diamonds - Jesse Thomas
14 - I Dare You, Babe - Percy Mayfield
15 - I'm Your Rockin' Man - Herman Manzy
16 - One Sweet Letter - Joe Liggins
17 - Natural Born Lover - King Perry & His Pied Pipers
18 - I Can't Lose with the Stuff I Use - Lester Williams
19 - Country Girl - Duke Henderson
20 - The Hucklebuck - Roy Milton
21 - Heavy Weight Baby - Frank Motley & Jimmy Crawford
22 - Traffic Song - Joe Lutcher
23 - I Wonder Who's Boogin' My Woogie - King Perry & His Pied Pipers
24 - The Hunt Is On - Percy Mayfield
25 - Pink Champagne - Joe Liggins
26 - That Song Is Gone - Jimmy Liggins

2020







MORE Jump Blues ...



This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader








 
 
 


1 comment: