egroj world: Kenny Burrell • Weaver of Dreams

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Kenny Burrell • Weaver of Dreams




Tracklist:
A1 - I'll Buy You A Star
A2 - Weaver Of Dreams
A3 - The More I See You
A4 - I'm Just A Lucky So And So
A5 - A Fine Romance
A6 - Until The Real Thing Comes Along
B1 - The Blues Is Awful Mean
B2 - That Old Feeling
B3 - If I Had You
B4 - Hootchie-Koo
B5 - Afternoon In Paris
B6 - Like Someone In Love

Credits:
    Bass – Joe Benjamin
    Drums – Bill English
    Piano – Tommy Flanagan
    Vocals, Guitar – Kenny Burrell


Label: Columbia ‎– CS 8503
Released: 1961
Genre: Jazz
Style: Contemporary Jazz




MORE Kenny Burrell ...




This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader


 



No comments:

Post a Comment