egroj world: Kristin Korb • Where You'll Find Me

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Kristin Korb • Where You'll Find Me


kristinkorb.com ...


Tracklist
1 How About You 3:46
2 Wouldn't It Be Lovely 5:42
3 East Of The Sun 5:46
4 They Say It's Spring 6:23
5 Where You'll Find Me 3:53
6 Benny 5:03
7 Mac 4:40
8 My Gingerbread Boy 4:32
9 The Man I Love 5:38
10 Yes, I Know When I've Had It 4:39
11 Darn That Dream 5:14

Bass, Vocals, Producer, Arranged By – Kristin Korb
Drums – Jeff Hamilton
Piano – Mike Wofford


Recorded at Stagg Street Studios, Van Nuys, CA on August 12 & 13, 2001.




This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader

mirror ...





2 comments:

  1. The download of this file keeps failing like many others recently. Ulozto.net clearly has major storage problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.
      I have downloaded it without problems, anyway I have generated a new link, maybe they are migrating the servers, you can use JDownloder.
      Regards.

      Delete