egroj world: Suggested video: B.B. King - Soundstage Chicago, IL, USA 2009

Monday, July 19, 2021

Suggested video: B.B. King - Soundstage Chicago, IL, USA 2009

 



Sspecial guests Terrence Howard, Solange and Richie Sambora
 

Setlist:
1. Every Day I Have the Blues (Aaron 'Pinetop' Sparks covert
2. See That My Grave Is Kept Clean (Blind Lemon Jefferson covert
3. How Many More Years (Howlin' Wolf covert
4. Downhearted
5. I Need You So (with Terrence Howard)
6. I Got Some Outside Help (I Don't Really Need) (with Terrence Howard)
7. The Thrill Is Gone (Rov Hawkins covert (with Solanaet
8. Nobody Loves Me but My Mother
9. Let the Good Times Roll (Louis Jordan and His Tvmpanv Five covert (with Richie Samborat
10. Key to the Highway (Charles Seaar covert (with Richie Samborat
11. The Thrill Is Gone (Rov Hawkins covert (with Richie Samborat
12. Guess Who (Jesse Belvin covert
13. When the Saints Go Marching In (itraditionall cover) (with Solanqet (also with Terrence Howard and Richie Samboral

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bb-king/2009/pbs-soundstage-chicago-il-23d14ccf.html

2009 


YT:    jazz 7972


No comments:

Post a Comment