egroj world: Bill Evans Trio • Live in London 1965

Monday, August 8, 2022

Bill Evans Trio • Live in London 1965

 



billevansofficial.com ...


Tracklist:
01. Bill Evans Trio - How My Heart Sings (Live)
02. Bill Evans Trio - Nardis (Live)
03. Bill Evans Trio - Who Can I Turn To (Live)
04. Bill Evans Trio - Someday My Prince Will Come (Live)
05. Bill Evans Trio - How Deep Is the Ocean (Live)
06. Bill Evans Trio - Waltz for Debby (Live)
07. Bill Evans Trio - Five (Live)
08. Bill Evans Trio - Elsa (Live)
09. Bill Evans Trio - Summertime (Live)
10. Bill Evans Trio - Come Rain or Come Shine (Live)
11. Bill Evans Trio - My Foolish Heart (Live)
12. Bill Evans Trio - Re Person I Knew (Live)
13. Bill Evans Trio - Israel (Live)
14. Bill Evans Trio - Five (Reprise) (Live)

Release: 2022
Total Time: 01:04:09





MORE Bill Evans ‎...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 


No comments:

Post a Comment