1 - Party In The Basement
2 - The Hunter
3 - Bells
4 - Gone #3
5 - One Day In The Schoolyard
6 - Subway
7 - Ragtime: Saturday Night At The Last Chance Saloon
8 - For A Place To Sleep
9 - Something I Said?
10 - Not While I'm Around
Credits:
Pete Levin - Piano, Organ, Synthesizer, Drum Programming, Producer
Alex Foster - Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone (tracks 1, 5, 6, 9)
Lew Soloff - Trumpet (tracks 4, 5, 6, 7, 9)
Dave Bargeron - Trombone (tracks 5, 6, 9)
Howard Johnson - Baritone Saxophone, Bass Saxophone, Tuba (tracks 1, 5, 6, 9)
Mike Stern - Guitar
Kevin Kuhn - Guitar
Mark Egan - Bass
Danny Gottlieb - Drums
Lenny White - Drums
Gordon Gottlieb - Percussion
Compositions:
Not While I'm Around - Stephen Sondheim (from Sweeney Todd)
All other compositions by Pete Levin
Production:
Recorded at Creative Audio, New York, NY
Label: Gramavision GR 79456-2
Country: US
Released: 1990
Genre: Jazz
Style: Post-Bop, Jazz-Funk, Contemporary Jazz
Duration: 1:05:59
Sources:
https://open.spotify.com/album/3L42erNeSw3kRcOGBEeJ0x
https://www.discogs.com/release/4432424-Pete-Levin-Party-In-The-Basement
https://www.allmusic.com/album/party-in-the-basement-mw0000655071
https://www.amazon.com/Party-Basement-Pete-Levin/dp/B00002R0KD


No comments:
Post a Comment