1 - I De-Clare
2 - I Want a Little Girl to Call My Own
3 - Three O'Clock in the Morning
4 - Pennies from Heaven
5 - Four Brothers
6 - Indiana
7 - If I Could Be with You
8 - Taking a Chance on Love
9 - Pick Yourself Up
10 - Robbins' Nest
11 - Hamp's Boogie Woogie
12 - Saba House Party
13 - Yours Is My Heart Alone
14 - Sunny
15 - Jitterbug Waltz
16 - Lil' Darlin'
Credits:
Milt Buckner - Piano, Hammond Organ
Compilation notes:
Tracks 1-8 from original album "More Chords" (MPS 15.237)
Tracks 9-13 from original album "Play Chords" (MPS 15.110)
Tracks 14-16 from original album "Locked Hands" (MPS 15.159)
Label: MPS Records 529 094-2
Country: Germany
Released: December 1995
Genre: Jazz
Style: Soul Jazz, Swing, Organ Jazz, Boogie-Woogie
Duration: 1:16:07
Sources:
https://www.muziekweb.nl/en/Link/JE13492/Masterpieces
https://www.discogs.com/release/7330745-Milt-Buckner-Masterpieces
https://www.allmusic.com/album/masterpieces-mw0001915582



No comments:
Post a Comment