egroj world: Junior Wells • In My Younger Days

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Junior Wells • In My Younger Days

 



Tracklist:
01 - Cut That Out
02 - So All Alone
03 - Eagle Rock
04 - 'Bout the Break of Day
05 - Lawdy! Lawdy!
06 - Junior's Wail
07 - Tomorrow Night
08 - I Could Cry
09 - Cha Cha Cha In Blues
10 - Lovey Dovey Lovey One
11 - Little By Little
12 - Universal Rock
13 - Messin' With The Kid
14 - You Sure Look Good To Me
15 - It Hurts Me Too (When Things Go Wrong)
16 - I Need Me A Car


Credits:
Junior Wells - Harmonica, Vocals
Earl Hooker, Syl Johnson, Louis Myers – Guitar
Henry Gray, Lafayette Leake, Johnny "Big Moose" Walker – Keyboard
Willie Dixon, Dave Myers, Jack Meyers – Bass
Fred Below, Eugene Lounge - drums

1972





MORE Junior Wells ...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 


No comments:

Post a Comment