egroj world: ZZ Top • Live at Montreux - 2013 [video]

Saturday, September 14, 2024

ZZ Top • Live at Montreux - 2013 [video]

 

 

With an unchanged line-up stretching back to 1969 and global album sales in excess of 50 million, ZZ Top continue to delight fans around the world with brilliant live concerts and great music. The band has made a number of visits to Montreux over the years, and this concert from the 2013 Festival is undoubtedly one of their finest live performances. The set list blends tracks from early seventies albums such as 'Tres Hombre' and 'Fandango' through their eighties blockbuster period with Eliminator and Afterburner and up to their most recent release and return to their blues roots with 'La Futura'. The middle section of the concert features a jazz-blues tribute to the late Montreux Festival founder Claude Nobs with guest appearances by Mike Flanigin on Hammond Organ and Van Wilks on guitar. ZZ Top, the 'lil' ol' band from Texas , are rocking the blues as strongly as ever!

 

www.zztop.com ...



Setlist:
01. Got me under pressure
02. Waitin' for the bus
03. Jesus just left Chicago
04. Gimme all your lovin'
05. Pincushion
06. I gotsta get paid
07. Flyin' high
08. Kiko
09. I loved the woman
10. Foxey Lady
11. My head's in Mississippi
12. Chartreuse
13. Sharp dressed man
14. Legs
15. Tube snake boogie
16. La grange
17. Tush
 

mkv / 4.65GB

 

 


 
Tip: Use JDownloader
 
 
 



















5 comments:

  1. Hello Egroj,
    I was away for 2-3 days and now I am missing in the Google blogger list some entries you probably have posted. This are the point I think there are some missing in the blogger list of entries: Jeff Golub With Brian Auger • Train Keeps A Rolling I have it already
    ...
    some missing due to Blogger Tool Google
    ...
    Willis Jackson • Please Mr. Jackson I have it already
    Can you eventually help me out or give me a hint where the "missing" entries are?
    I know you are busy with reposting ALL stuff in deposit instead of earlier tool, but ...
    Maybe you can help. Thanks Cri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you should use the Blogger search engine, top left or below PW.
      I have tested it and it works for a couple of your requests.
      ;)

      Delete
  2. Hello Egroj, thanks for the hints and tipps. Please read more below soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. However there is a problem with https://draft.blogger.com/blog/reading/9194717716124994701?hl=de&feed=http://egrojworld.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default.
    Please look yourself.
    The tool shows 3 hours ago the entry:
    Johnny Burnette & The Rock 'N' Roll Trio • The Complete Coral Rock 'n Roll Trio Recordings
    The next line above shows 1 hour ago:
    Kit Worton • Romanichel Gypsy Guitar - Gypsy Mojo

    But you have posted a lot more between those above mentioned:
    Ray Bryant • MCMLXX
    Jimmy Nolen • Strollin' With Nolen - Hot Guitar 19...
    Hubert Laws • The Chicago Theme
    Jazz All Stars • Thunderball And Other Secret Agen...
    Lars Gullin • Portrait Of My Pals
    Terry Gibbs • Swing Is Here

    This is what I wanted to state.
    I miss the entries BETWEEN:
    Jeff Golub With Brian Auger • Train Keeps A Rolling
    and
    Willis Jackson • Please Mr. Jackson

    I know I can find them by using Search. But I need to know what to search.
    Take care and thanks once more
    Cri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, now I understand, you check the posts from “Reading list”, first of all I can't see the reading list of my blog, only of my friends blog, I suspect it may be a problem with Blogger or because there are posts that are published with an interval of 5 minutes. I do not think it is a problem of the Blog.
      If I think of something I'll let you know.
      ;)

      Delete