egroj world: Jimmy Raney Quartet • Raney '81

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Jimmy Raney Quartet • Raney '81

 


Raney Legacy ...


 


Tracks:
01. What Is This Thing Called Love?
02. This Is New
03. My Shining Hour
04. Peri's Scope
05. Sweet and Lovely
06. Chewish Chive and English Brick
07. If I Should Lose You
08. What Is This Thing Called Love?
09. Peri's Scope (Alt.Take)              
10. My Shining Hour (Alt.Take)            
11. Sweet and Lovely (Alt.Take)          
12. If I Should Lose You (Alt.Take)  


Credits:Jimmy Raney,
Doug Raney (Guitar);
Jesper Lundgaard (Bass);
Eric Ineke (Drums).

1981





MORE Jimmy Raney ...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 


No comments:

Post a Comment