egroj world: Stanley Turrentine • Z.T.'s Blues

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Saturday, January 9, 2021

Stanley Turrentine • Z.T.'s Blues

 



Review by Michael Erlewine
An all-star lineup has Turrentine with Grant Green on guitar and Tommy Flanagan on piano. The rhythm section has Paul Chambers on bass and Art Taylor on drums. Green and Turrentine made few albums together, but the combination is a natural -- the two greatest groove masters, bar none. Flanagan seldom appears in this type of setting and his playing is very tasteful. A studio recording by Rudy Van Gelder at Englewood Cliffs, NJ. If you can find a copy of this, it is a keeper.
https://www.allmusic.com/album/zts-blues-mw0000654659

//////////////


Reseña de Michael Erlewine
Una alineación de estrellas tiene a Turrentine con Grant Green en la guitarra y Tommy Flanagan en el piano. La sección rítmica tiene a Paul Chambers en el bajo y a Art Taylor en la batería. Green y Turrentine hicieron pocos álbumes juntos, pero la combinación es natural... los dos grandes maestros del groove, sin excepción. Flanagan rara vez aparece en este tipo de escenario y su forma de tocar es de muy buen gusto. Una grabación de estudio de Rudy Van Gelder en Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Si puedes encontrar una copia de esto, es un tesoro.
https://www.allmusic.com/album/zts-blues-mw0000654659


Tracklist:
A1 - Z.T.'s Blues -
A2 - More Than You Know -
A3 - The Lamp Is Low -
B1 - The Way You Look Tonight -
B2 - For Heaven's Sake -
B3 - I Wish I Knew -
B4 - Be My Love -


Credits:
    Bass – Paul Chambers
    Design – Paula Scher
    Drums – Art Taylor
    Guitar – Grant Green
    Liner Notes – Bob Porter
    Photography By [Cover Photo] – Chuck Stewart
    Piano – Tommy Flanagan
    Producer [Original Sessions] – Alfred Lion
    Producer [Produced For Release] – Michael Cuscuna
    Recorded By – Rudy Van Gelder
    Remastered By – Ron McMaster, Wally Trancott
    Tenor Saxophone – Stanley Turrentine

Notes:
Recorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on September 13, 1961.


Genre: Jazz
Style: Hard Bop, Soul-Jazz









MORE Stanley Turrentine ...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader













 

3 comments:

  1. Please visit
    (http://dradodalovetemple.com)
    (https://youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4)
    i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421

    ReplyDelete