1 - Day Dreamin'
2 - I Wanna Waltz
3 - Heartbreak Ahead
4 - Making Believe
5 - Here We Are Again
6 - Long Tall Sally
7 - Just Call Me Lonesome
8 - Let Me Go, Lover!
9 - Money Honey
10 - I Can't Make My Dreams Understand
11 - Happy, Happy Birthday
12 - Let's Have A Party
Credits:
Wanda Jackson - Vocals, Guitar
Compositions:
Day Dreamin' - Bill Cantrell / Quinton Claunch / Bud Deckelman
I Wanna Waltz - Thelma Blackmon
Heartbreak Ahead - Dub Dickerson
Making Believe - Jimmy Work
Here We Are Again - Bob Merrill
Long Tall Sally - Richard Penniman / Enotris Johnson / Robert Blackwell
Just Call Me Lonesome - Rex Griffin
Let Me Go, Lover! - Al Hill / Jenny Lou Carson
Money Honey - Jesse Stone
I Can't Make My Dreams Understand - Bette Cannon / Jim Cannon
Happy, Happy Birthday - Bill Cantrell / Quinton Claunch / Bud Deckelman
Let's Have A Party - Jessie Mae Robinson
Production:
Produced by Ken Nelson
Recorded at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, California, 1957-1958
Remastered 2002 by Capitol Records
Ranked No. 15 album of 1958 by Billboard magazine country disc jockeys poll
Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, 2009
Label: Capitol Records T-1041 (original LP, 1958) / Capitol Records 72435-40682-2-5 (2002 CD reissue)
Country: US
Released: July 21, 1958
Genre: Country, Rock & Roll
Style: Rockabilly, Country, Rock & Roll
Duration: 29:59
Sources:
https://open.spotify.com/album/3i4ROYpkAL4528HDyp8gKw
https://www.discogs.com/master/324998-Wanda-Jackson-Wanda-Jackson
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Jackson_(album)
https://www.allmusic.com/album/wanda-jackson-mw0000661809


No comments:
Post a Comment