Description from Pick Up Records / Discogs:
Legendary quartet I Marc 4 holy grail session: G.L.P. 1007. The best and most valued volume of the GLP series featuring the fantastic modal madness of "André", "Peroche", "Suoni Distorti" and the milestone "Alfio" featuring the flute by Alfio Galigani. The music goes from insane psychedelic tunes to jazz, funk and more bossa and lounge tracks with plenty of fuzz guitars, amazing Hammond job, and totally catching drum breaks. An insane trip into early gold Italian psychedelic and underground vibes with loads of laden beats and grooves with the mark of the legendary Italian quartet. Simply essential!
https://www.discogs.com/release/10770929-I-Marc-4-I-Marc-4
///////
Descripción de Pick Up Records / Discogs:
La sesión del Santo Grial del legendario cuarteto I Marc 4: G.L.P. 1007. El volumen más valorado de la serie GLP, que presenta la fantástica locura modal de "André", "Peroche", "Suoni Distorti" y el hito "Alfio" con la flauta de Alfio Galigani. La música va desde temas psicodélicos demenciales hasta jazz, funk, bossa y lounge con muchas guitarras con fuzz, un trabajo de Hammond asombroso y drum breaks completamente adictivos. Un viaje enloquecedor por la primera psicodelia italiana de oro con cargados beats y grooves con el sello del legendario cuarteto italiano. Simplemente esencial.
https://www.discogs.com/release/10770929-I-Marc-4-I-Marc-4
1 - Peroche
2 - Jeane
3 - Alfio
4 - Aspettando Juy
5 - Pensando Al Mare
6 - André
7 - Luna
8 - Vecchie Foto
9 - Sulla Spiaggia Con Sandy
10 - Attesa Spasmodica
11 - Cuore In Gola
12 - Corsa Pericolosa
13 - Max
14 - Suoni Distorti
Credits:
I Marc 4:
Carlo Pes - Guitar
Giuseppe De Luca - Hammond Organ, Piano
Massimo Catalano - Bass
Nuan - Drums
Alfio Galigani - Flute (track 3)
Compositions:
Peroche - De Luca / Catalano / Nuan
Jeane - Pes / De Luca / Catalano
Alfio - Pes / De Luca / Catalano
Aspettando Juy - De Luca / Catalano / Nuan
Pensando Al Mare - De Luca / Catalano / Nuan
André - Pes / De Luca / Catalano
Luna - Pes / De Luca / Catalano
Vecchie Foto - Majorana
Sulla Spiaggia Con Sandy - De Luca / Catalano / Nuan
Attesa Spasmodica - De Luca / Catalano / Nuan
Cuore In Gola - De Luca / Catalano / Nuan
Corsa Pericolosa - De Luca / Catalano / Nuan
Max - Majorana
Suoni Distorti - Catalano
Label: Nelson Records G.L.P. 1007 (original LP, 1971) / Pick Up Records CDGLP.1007CD (2017 CD reissue)
Country: Italy
Released: 1971 (original) / 2017 (CD reissue)
Genre: Jazz, Library Music, Rock, Funk/Soul
Style: Easy Listening, Jazz-Funk, Psychedelic, Library Music, Bossa Nova
Duration: 32:00
Sources:
https://www.discogs.com/release/10770929-I-Marc-4-I-Marc-4
https://open.spotify.com/album/1OPcwnk5q2d7LJ0T4CRsRB
https://www.forcedexposure.com/Catalog/i-marc-4-g-l-p-1007-cd/CDGLP.1007CD.html
https://www.amazon.com/G-L-P-1007-Original-Soundtrack-Marc/dp/B077T6FSHH


No comments:
Post a Comment