egroj world: The Joe Newman Octet • All I Wanna Do Is Swing

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

The Joe Newman Octet • All I Wanna Do Is Swing

 



Tracks:
1. Soon
2. Limehouse Blues
3. Dream A Little Dream Of Me
4. Corner Pocket
5. If I Could Be With You
6. It's A Thing Of The Past
7. Pretty Skinny Bunny
8. Leonice
9. Jack's Wax
10. Topsy
11. Captain Spaulding
12. I Could Have Told You

Credits:
    Alto Saxophone – Ernie Wilkins
    Bass – Milt Hinton
    Drums – Shadow Wilson
    Guitar – Freddy Green
    Illustration – Blechman
    Piano – Nat Pierce
    Tenor Saxophone – Al Cohn
    Trombone – Frank Rehak
    Trumpet – Joe Newman



Note:
Recorded on February 8, 1955 at Webster Hall, New York
LP-Rip

Label:    RCA Victor – 45 EP EPC-1118
Released:    1955
Genre:    Jazz
https://www.discogs.com/release/6298313-The-Joe-Newman-Octet-All-I-Wanna-Do-Is-Swing


MORE Joe Newman ...




This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader


 
Tip: Use JDownloader
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment