egroj world: Mimi Allen • There Goes My Harp

Friday, May 31, 2024

Mimi Allen • There Goes My Harp

 



Harpist and arranger from Missouri. In addition to her classical performances she was a pioneer in the realm of jazz harp.


Tracks:
A1 - My Blue Heaven
A2 - Willow Weep For Me
A3 - Spring Is Here
A4 - Mimi
A5 - When The Wind Was Green
A6 - The Breeze And I
B1 - The Continental
B2 - September Song
B3 - If I Should Lose You
B4 - Ain't Misbehavin' (I'm Savin' My Love For You)
B5 - Thinking Of You
B6 - The Peanut Vendor (El Manisere)


Credits:
    Harp – Mimi Allen

Label:    Decca – DL 78825
Released:    1959
Genre:    Jazz
Style:    Easy Listening
https://www.discogs.com/release/8341521-Mimi-Allen-There-Goes-My-Harp







This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader


 
Tip: Use JDownloader
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment