facebook.com/NewYorkJazzLounge ...
Tracks:
1 - Round Midnight
2 - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
3 - Perdido
4 - Star Dust
5 - Corcovado
6 - I Can't Get Started
7 - Tea for Two
8 - Just the Way You Are
9 - One Note Samba
10 - Cantaloupe Island
11 - The Days of Wine and Roses
12 - Michelle
13 - The More I See You
14 - All Blues
15 - Maiden Voyage
16 - Mercy, Mercy
Release Date: February 3, 2017
Total Length: 1:18:13
Genres: Jazz
Tracks:
1 - Round Midnight
2 - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
3 - Perdido
4 - Star Dust
5 - Corcovado
6 - I Can't Get Started
7 - Tea for Two
8 - Just the Way You Are
9 - One Note Samba
10 - Cantaloupe Island
11 - The Days of Wine and Roses
12 - Michelle
13 - The More I See You
14 - All Blues
15 - Maiden Voyage
16 - Mercy, Mercy
Release Date: February 3, 2017
Total Length: 1:18:13
Genres: Jazz


No comments:
Post a Comment