egroj world: Harmonica Sam with The Domestic Bumblebees • Rocker No.1

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Harmonica Sam with The Domestic Bumblebees • Rocker No.1



Desde Suecia Harmonica Sam y los Domestic Bumblebees, excelente banda de Rockabilly, Rhythm and blues y Rock and Roll.

///////


From Sweden the Harmonica Sam and Domestic Bumblebees, excellent band of Rockabilly, Rhythm and Blues and Rock and Roll.

 

Tracks:

1. I'm gonna catch you
2. Big door
3. Honey hush
4. Barefoot rock
5. Don't say that you love me
6. Rocker # 1
7. It's me baby
8. It's lovin'
9. To my pretty baby
10. This train
11. It's a man down there
12. Up to date lover
13. It's all your fault
14. Wild cherry
15. No more Mr Lonely

 

 

MORE rock and roll ...



 

This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment