Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Joe Pass • Whitestone

 

 

Tracks:
1 - Light in Your Eyes
2 - Shuffle City
3 - Estate
4 - Daquilo Que Eu Sei
5 - Whitestone
6 - Lovin' Eyes
7 - Amanecer
8 - I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love With You)
9 - Tarde
10 - Fleeting Moments

Credits:
Joe Pass - Guitar
Andy Narell - Steel Drums
Don Grusin - Keyboards
John Pisano - Guitar
Jim Hughart - Bass
Ed Thigpen - Drums

Compositions:
"Light in Your Eyes" - Andy Narell
"Shuffle City" - Don Grusin
"Estate" - Bruno Brighetti, Bruno Martino
"Daquilo Que Eu Sei" - Ivan Lins, Vitor Martins
"Whitestone" - Andy Narell
"Lovin' Eyes" - Billy Tragesser
"Amanecer" - John Pisano
"I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love With You)" - Stevie Wonder, Susaye Greene
"Tarde" - Márcio Borges, Milton Nascimento
"Fleeting Moments" - Andy Narell

Produced by Bob Edmondson
Recorded February 28 & March 1, 1985 at Studio Sound Recorders, Hollywood, California

Label: Pablo Records 2310-912
Country: US
Released: 1985
Genre: Jazz
Style: Bop, Guitar Jazz, Brazilian Jazz
Duration: 39:56





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 

No comments:

Post a Comment