Sunday, September 27, 2026

Warren Smith • Rock-A-Billy Rhythms

 

 

Tracks:
01 Uranium Rock
02 Red Cadillac and a Black Mustache
03 Tell Me Who
04 Ubangi Stomp
05 Rock N' Roll Ruby
06 Got Love If You Want It
07 Stop the World
08 So Long, I'm Gone
09 Tonight Will Be the Last Night
10 Miss Froggie
11 I Like Your Kind of Love
12 Sweet Sweet Girl
13 I Fell in Love
14 Black Jack David

Credits:
Warren Smith – vocals, guitar

Compositions:
01 Uranium Rock — Al Hopson
02 Red Cadillac and a Black Mustache — Lillian May / Hayden Thompson
03 Tell Me Who — Stan Kesler / Warren Smith
04 Ubangi Stomp — Charles Underwood
05 Rock N' Roll Ruby — Johnny Cash
06 Got Love If You Want It — Slim Harpo
07 Stop the World — Warren Smith
08 So Long, I'm Gone — Roy Orbison / Sam Phillips
09 Tonight Will Be the Last Night — Warren Smith
10 Miss Froggie — Warren Smith / Traditional
11 I Like Your Kind of Love — Don Gibson
12 Sweet Sweet Girl — Don Gibson
13 I Fell in Love — Al Hopson
14 Black Jack David — Warren Smith / Traditional

Label: Sun Records
Country: USA
Genre: Rockabilly / Rock & Roll / Country





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 

No comments:

Post a Comment