Tracks:
1 - Gloria - The Shadows Of Knight
2 - Going All the Way - The Squires
3 - My Flash On You (Stereo Version) - Love
4 - Ain't It Hard - Single Version;Remastered - The Electric Prunes
5 - I Can Only Give You Everything - MC5
6 - The Eagle Never Hunts the Fly - The Bonniwell Music Machine
7 - Farmer John - Live - The Premiers
8 - (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone - The Monkees
9 - Daughter of the Sun - Sharon Tandy
10 - Not Right - The Stooges
11 - The One for You - Tages
12 - She's My Baby - The Mojo Men
13 - These Boots Are Made for Walking - The Beau Brummels
14 - Baby My Heart - The Bobby Fuller Four
15 - Seven and Seven Is - Love
16 - Land of 1000 Dances - The Rascals
17 - Surfin' Bird - Live - Hep Stars
18 - Where Can She Be - The Needles
19 - Mr. Soul - Buffalo Springfield
20 - Vat 66 Theme - Vat 66
21 - I Close Your Eyes - Mascots
22 - Tobacco Road - The Nashville Teens
23 - Day Tripper - The Lee Kings
24 - I Don't Want Your Love - Shanes
25 - Strangers from the Sky - Single Version - Kim Fowley
Released: 2018

No comments:
Post a Comment