Friday, September 25, 2026

VA • Jazz A La Mood-LP. Jazztone - J1254. US [1957]

 

 

Tracks:
1. Coleman Hawkins Quintet - I'll String Along With You
2. Jack Teagarden Big Eight - A Hundred Years From Today
3. Ernie Royal Sextet - Taking A Chance On Love
4. Lucky Thompson Quintet - Where Or When
5. Jack Teagarden Big Eight - Stars Fell On Alabama
6. Coleman Hawkins Quintet - I'll Never Be The Same
7. Willie The Lion Smith - Through For The Day
8. Jack Teagarden Big Eight - St. James Infirmary

Credits:
Coleman Hawkins - tenor saxophone
Ernie Royal - trumpet
Eddie Bert - trombone
Sidney Gross - guitar
Joe "Earl" Knight - piano
Wendell Marshall - bass
Osie Johnson - drums
Jack Teagarden - trombone, vocals
Lucky Thompson - tenor saxophone
Willie "The Lion" Smith - piano

Compositions:
I'll String Along With You - Harry Warren, Al Dubin
A Hundred Years From Today - Victor Young, Ned Washington, Joe Young
Taking A Chance On Love - Vernon Duke, Ted Fetter, John Latouche
Where Or When - Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart
Stars Fell On Alabama - Frank Perkins, Mitchell Parish
I'll Never Be The Same - Matt Malneck, Frank Signorelli, Gus Kahn
Through For The Day - Willie "The Lion" Smith
St. James Infirmary - traditional

Label: Jazztone
Country: USA
Released: 1957
Genre: Jazz
Style: Swing





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 

No comments:

Post a Comment