Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Sal Salvador • Frivolous Sal

 

 

Tracks:
1 - Frivolous Sal - 2013 Remastered Version
2 - Tangerine - 2013 Remastered Version
3 - I Cover the Waterfront - 2013 Remastered Version
4 - You Stepped Out of a Dream - 2013 Remastered Version
5 - You Could Swing for That - 2013 Remastered Version
6 - All the Things You Are - 2013 Remastered Version
7 - Salaman - 2013 Remastered Version
8 - A Handful of Stars - 2013 Remastered Version
9 - I Love You - 2013 Remastered Version
10 - I'll Remember April - 2013 Remastered Version

Credits:
Sal Salvador - Guitar
Eddie Costa - Piano, Vibraphone
George Roumanis - Bass
Jimmy Campbell - Drums

Compositions:
Frivolous Sal - Bill Holman
Tangerine - Johnny Mercer / Victor Schertzinger
I Cover the Waterfront - Johnny Green / Edward Heyman
You Stepped Out of a Dream - Nacio Herb Brown / Gus Kahn
You Could Swing for That - Sal Salvador
All the Things You Are - Jerome Kern / Oscar Hammerstein II
Salaman - Sal Salvador / Manny Albam
A Handful of Stars - Ted Shapiro / Jack Lawrence
I Love You - Cole Porter
I'll Remember April - Gene de Paul / Don Raye / Patricia Johnston

Label: Bethlehem Records BCP-59
Country: US
Released: 1956
Genre: Jazz
Style: Cool Jazz, Swing
Duration: 36:31





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 

No comments:

Post a Comment