Saturday, September 5, 2026

Rare Earth • The Collection

 


Tracks:
1 - Magic Key
2 - Get Ready
3 - Tobacco Road
4 - Feelin' Alright
5 - In Bed
6 - (I Know) I'm Losing You
7 - Born to Wander
8 - Satisfaction Guaranteed
9 - Long Time Leavin'
10 - No. 1 Man
11 - I Just Want to Celebrate
12 - Someone to Love
13 - Love Shines Down
14 - Here Comes the Night
15 - What'd I Say
16 - Under God's Light
17 - Hey Big Brother
18 - We're Gonna Have a Good Time


Credits:
Gil Bridges - Saxophone, Flute, Backing Vocals
Rod Richards - Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals
Kenny James - Keyboards
John Persh - Bass, Trombone, Backing Vocals
Peter Hoorelbeke - Drums, Lead Vocals
Eddie Guzman - Percussion, Congas
Ray Monette - Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals
Mike Urso - Bass, Backing Vocals
Mark Olson - Keyboards, Backing Vocals

Compiled by Spectrum Music / Universal

Label: Spectrum Music / Universal 9807953
Country: Europe
Released: April 12, 2004
Genre: Rock, Soul
Style: Motown, Hard Rock, Psychedelic, Soul
Duration: 78:00

Sources:
https://www.oldies.com/artist-songs/Rare-Earth.html
https://www.discogs.com/master/273018-Rare-Earth-The-Collection
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_Earth_(band)





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





No comments:

Post a Comment