egroj world: Stanley Turrentine • Flipped - Flipped Out

Monday, July 18, 2022

Stanley Turrentine • Flipped - Flipped Out

 



Tracks:
A1 - Wedding Bell Blues
A2 - Yesterme - Yesteryou - Yesterday
A3 - My Cherie Amour
A4 - Brown Eyed Woman
A5 - Love's Finally Found Me
A6 - I'll Take You All The Way There
B1 - Flipped
B2 - I'm The One
B3 - Toe Hold
B4 - I Only Get This Feeling
B5 - Flipped Out


Credits:
    Arranged By, Conductor – Art Freeman, Monk Higgins
    Bass – Wilton Felder
    Drums – Paul Humphrey
    Guitar – Al Vescovo, Fred Robinson
    Percussion – Victor Feldman
    Percussion [Conga] – King Errison
    Piano – Joann Growler

Label:    Canyon Records – LP-7701
Released:    jul 1970
Genre:    Jazz, Funk / Soul
Style:    Soul-Jazz, Jazz-Funk





MORE Stanley Turrentine ...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader






 


2 comments: