egroj world: VA • I Ain't Got No Money - 50s South Louisiana Blues

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Tuesday, January 2, 2024

VA • I Ain't Got No Money - 50s South Louisiana Blues



A1 – Buddy Guy I Hope You Come Back Home
A2 – Blue Charlie Morris I'm Gonna Kill That Hen
A3 – Ramblin' Hi Harris I Haven't Got A HOme
A4 – Clarence Locksley Crowley Blues
A5 – Blue Charlie Morris Watch That Crow
A6 – Blue Charlie Morris Don't Bring No Friend
A7 – Joe Johnson (11) Dirty Woman Blues
B1 – Clarence Locksley* I Ain't Got No Money
B2 – Jake Jackson (4) Somebody Tell Me
B3 – Joseph Bob Blues
B4 – Jake Jackson (4) Life Gets Hard
B5 – Clarence Locksley* Nowhere To Go
B6 – Wild Bill Phillips Pebble In My Shoe
B7 – Clarence Locksley* If You See My Little Woman
 
 
 
 Label: Flyright Records ‎– FLY 620
Series: The Legendary Jay Miller Sessions – Volume 55
Recorded in J.D. Miller's studio, Crowley, Louisiana.

 

 
 
 
 
 
This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader


 
Tip: Use JDownloader
 

 
 


1 comment: