egroj world: Manuel Giovannetti-Nahuel Schumarini-Mecco Guidi • Hammond Library - Easy To Talk Vol. 4

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Manuel Giovannetti-Nahuel Schumarini-Mecco Guidi • Hammond Library - Easy To Talk Vol. 4

 

 

www.meccoguidi.com ...


 

 

Tracks:

01 - Song For My Father
02 - Just Friends
03 - The Sermon
04 - Beautiful Love
05 - Do Like Eddie
06 - This I Dig Of You
07 - Ma L'Amore No
08 - Il Pulcino Pio
09 - Someday My Prince Will Come
10 - Take The "A" Train
11 - Scrapple From The Apple
12 - Bésame Mucho
13 - I Got You (I Feel Good)

Mecco Guidi - Organ Hammond
Nahuel Schiumarini - Guitar
Manuel Giovannetti - Drums







This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 


2 comments: