egroj world: T-Model Ford • I Was Born In A Swamp

Friday, April 22, 2022

T-Model Ford • I Was Born In A Swamp

 



Tracks:
A1 - I Was Born In A Swamp (Intro) - 1:56
A2 - Someone's Knocking On My Door - 5:13
A3 - Big Legged Woman - 7:56
A4 - Chicken Head Man - 7:50
B1 - I'm Coming To Kick Yer Asses (Intro) - 2:00
B2 - Hip Shakin' Woman - 10:23
B3 - My Babe - 2:49
B4 - Same Old Train - 7:05

    
Credits:
    Artwork By – Geoff Crowe
    Bass – Jon "Kirby" Newman*
    Bass, Piano, Organ, Guitar – Brian Olive
    Drums, Percussion – Martin Reinsel
    Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Organ [Hammond] – Matthew Smith
    Guitar – Aaron Moreland, Stefan Zillioux
    Harmonica – Dustin Arbuckle
    Mixed By – Dave Cooley (tracks: A1, A4, B1-B3), Jim Diamond (2) (tracks: A2-A3, B4)
    Percussion, Musette [Muse] – Starr Harris
    Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Robert Matheu
    Photography By [Cover Photo] – Patrick Boissel
    Recorded By – Arthur Alexander (5) (tracks: A2-A3, B4), Brian Hussey (3) (tracks: A2-A3, B4), Paul Carter (30) (tracks: A1, A4, B1-B3)
    Slide Guitar – Mike Weinel
    Vocals, Guitar – T-Model Ford

Label: Alive Naturalsound Records – 0215-1
Released: Jul 9, 2021
Genre: Blues
https://www.discogs.com/release/19437691-T-Model-Ford-I-Was-Born-In-A-Swamp








MORE T-Model Ford ...



This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader






No comments:

Post a Comment