egroj world: Earl Grant • Nothin' But The Blues

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Earl Grant • Nothin' But The Blues



Tracklist:
A1 - Blues In The Night (My Mama Done Tol' Me)
A2 - St. Louis Blues
A3 - Let The Good Times Roll
A4 - One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
A5 - After The Lights Go Down Low
A6 - Every Day I Have The Blues
B1 - The Birth Of The Blues
B2 - Basin Street Blues
B3 - Gee, Baby, Ain't I Good To You
B4 - Confessin' The Blues
B5 - Blues For Millie's
B6 - Last Night (I Went Out Of My Mind)

Notes
Track B6: Featured In Columbia Pictures' Film "Juke Box Rhythm"

Label: Decca – DL 8916
Released: 1959
Genre: Jazz, Blues




MORE Earl Grant ...











This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader






 
 
 

4 comments: