egroj world: The Bongolian • Blueprint

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Bongolian • Blueprint



Tracklist:
1 - Agent Hardigs - 3:06
2 - Del-Ray - 3:39
3 - Badger Burgess - 3:56
4 - Sad Curtis - 3:26
5 - House Of Voodoo - 3:25
6 - 16th Century Troubador - 3:19
7 - The Hoodwink - 3:48
8 - Psyche Yamm - 3:54
9 - Ferris Wheel - 3:00
10 - Victoria Park - 3:14
11 - Soul Caravan - 3:54
12 - Freddie's Dreaming - 3:30
13 - Routemaster Ride - 3:13

Credits:
Organ [Hammond B3, Farfisa Compact Duo, Bx3, Cx3], Electric Piano [Rhodes 88], Synthesizer [Sh101], Piano [School Piano], Autoharp, Melodica, Bass [Electric], Guitar, Bongos, Congas, Percussion [Queeka], Agogô, Cowbell, Drums, Timbales, Maracas, Written-by, Recorded By – Nasser Bouzida

Notes: Recorded at the infamous Ramshackle Studios in Berkshire utilising a 1/4" 8-track tape machine.

Label: Blow Up Records ‎– BU028CD
Released: 2005
Genre: Funk / Soul
Style: Acid Jazz, Jazzdance, Funk

https://www.discogs.com/es/Bongolian-Blueprint/release/1201265









MORE The Bongolian ...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





 





2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, How i Got My Ex-husband Back Fast, Dr.Padman love spell casting really worked!
    My husband left me for another woman three months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr.Padman that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest (padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 11hours later my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Padman for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great Dr here is the email address:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estoy muy sorprendido por la experiencia milagrosa y las maravillas del Dr. Ilekhojie que se han difundido en Internet y en todo el mundo. Cómo ayudó maravillosamente a personas de todo el mundo a recuperar a sus amantes perdidos. Lo contacté después de leer tantos testimonios de diferentes personas. él ayudó a traer de vuelta a su ex amante, le conté acerca de mi esposo que me abandonó hace unos 8 meses, y me fui de casa con todo lo que tenía, me desconcerté cuando solo me dijo que sonriera y que tuviera un descanso para asegurarme que él se encargará de todo en solo 48 horas. Después del segundo día que mi esposo me llamó, estaba tan conmocionado, que atendí la llamada y no podía creer lo que oía, realmente me rogaba que lo perdonara y hacía promesas por teléfono, Regresó a casa y también me dio unos regalos muy bonitos solo para que él probara su amor por mí, estaba tan feliz de tener que llamar al Dr. Ilekhojie y darle las gracias, solo me dijo que compartiera las buenas noticias en todo el mundo Bueno, si necesitas un lanzador de hechizos efectivo y real para cualquier problema en su vida puede contactar al Dr. Ilekhojie en su correo electrónico: gethelp05@gmail.com o su WhatsApp / Viber le: 2348147400259

    ReplyDelete