egroj world: B.B. King • The King Of The Blues

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Thursday, July 8, 2021

B.B. King • The King Of The Blues



www.bbking.com ...



Tracklisting:

Disc 1
    Miss Martha King
    She's Dynamite
    Three O' Clock Blues
    Please Love Me
    You Upset Me Baby
    Everyday I Have The Blues
    Rock Me Baby
    Recession Blues
    Don't Get Around Much Anymore
    I'm Gonna Sit In 'Til You Give In
    Blues At Midnight
    Sneakin' Around
    My Baby's Comin' Home
    Slowly Losing My Mind
    How Blue Can You Get?
    Rockin' Awhile
    Help The Poor
    Stop Leading Me On
    Never Trust A Woman
    Sweet Little Angel
    All Over Again
    Sloppy Drunk
    Don't Answer The Door, Parts 1 & 2
    I Done Got Wise
    Think It Over
    Gambler's Blues

Disc 2
    Goin' Down Slow
    Tired Of Your Jive
    Sweet Sixteen, Parts 1 & 2
    Paying The Cost To Be The Boss
    I'm Gonna Do What They Do To Me
    Lucille
    Watch Yourself
    You Put It On Me
    Get Myself Somebody
    I Want You So Bad
    Why I Sing The Blues
    Get Off My Back Woman
    Please Accept My Love
    Fools Get Wise
    No Good
    So Excited

Disc 3
    The Thrill Is Gone
    Confessin' The Blues
    Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
    Hummingbird
    Ask Me No Questions
    Chains And Things
    Eyesight To The Blind
    Niji Baby
    Blue Shadows
    Ghetto Woman
    Ain't Nobody Home
    I Got Some Help I Don't Need
    Five Long Years
    To Know You Is To Love You
    I Like To Live The Love
    Don't Make Me Pay For His Mistakes

Disc 4
    Let The Good Times Roll
    Don't You Lie To Me
    Mother Fuyer
    Never Make A Move Too Soon
    When It All Comes Down (I'll Still Be Around)
    Better Not Look Down
    Caldonia
    There Must Be A Better World Somewhere
    Play With Your Poodle
    Darlin' You Know I Love You
    Inflation Blues
    Make Love To Me (Rehearsal)
    Into The Night
    Six Silver Strings
    When Love Comes To Town
    Right Time, Wrong Place
    Many Miles Travelled
    I'm Moving On
    Since I Met You Baby

Label: MCA Records ‎– MCAD4 10677
Released: 1992
Genre: Blues
Style: Electric Blues









MORE B.B. King ...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader






 






No comments:

Post a Comment