egroj world: Oscar Peterson Trio • Plays My Fair Lady

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Sunday, October 10, 2021

Oscar Peterson Trio • Plays My Fair Lady


 

01. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
02. Get Me To The Church On Time
03. Show Me
04. I Could Have Danced All Night
05. On The Street Where You Live
06. Wouldn't It Be Lovely?
07. The Rain In Spain
08. When Did I Fall In Love?
09. Little Tin Box
10. Home Again
11. Till Tomororow
12. Politics And Poker
13. Gentleman Jimmy
14. Unfair
15. On The Side Of The Angels
16. Where Do I Go From Here


My Fair Lady recorded November 1958 & Fiorello! recorded January 1960.
Personnel tracks 1-7 (My Fair Lady):
Oscar Peterson - Piano
Ray Brown - Bass
Gene Gammage -Drums
Personnel tracks 8-15 (Fiorello!):
Oscar Peterson - Piano
Ray Brown - Bass
Ed Thigpen - Drums




MORE Oscar Peterson ...











This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader






2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanx for these. New additions to his collection = "new" hears here.

    Cheers!
    Ciao! For now.
    rntcj

    ReplyDelete