egroj world: Prince Buster • National Ska Pain In My Belly

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Thursday, October 21, 2021

Prince Buster • National Ska Pain In My Belly

 



All new material, but not a proper Prince Buster album, another profile album for the label. Although his name is all over the sleeve as headline, only 4 tracks are from the Prince, with 8 tracks coming from other acts in the stable.
The Jukebox Rebel
http://www.thejukeboxrebel.com/prince-buster-pain-in-my-belly

///////


Todo el material es nuevo, pero no es un álbum propiamente de Prince Buster, sino otro álbum de perfil para el sello. Aunque su nombre aparece en toda la portada, sólo 4 temas son de Prince, y 8 temas proceden de otros artistas de la discográfica.
El Jukebox Rebel
http://www.thejukeboxrebel.com/prince-buster-pain-in-my-belly


Tracklist:
A1 - Prince Buster & The Maytals - I Got A Pain
A2 - The Maytals - He Is Real
A3 - T. McCook - Cast Your Faith To The Wind
A4 - Prince Buster - Faith
A5 - The Ska Busters - Georgia
A6 - Prince Buster - Have Mercy
B1 - The Maytals - I Love You So
B2 - Eric Morris - Those Teardrops
B3 - Prince Buster - Chinaman Ska
B4 - The Skatalites - Super Charge
B5 - Don Drummond - Ska Town
B6 - Prince Buster - Ska School


Label: Blue Beat – BBLP 804
Released: 1964
Genre: Reggae
Style: Ska
https://www.discogs.com/release/2202412-Prince-Buster-National-Ska-Pain-In-My-Belly







MORE Prince Buster ...



This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader







 
 
 

1 comment: