egroj world: Lazy Lester • Lester's Stomp! The Lazy Lester Singles Collection

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Sunday, March 28, 2021

Lazy Lester • Lester's Stomp! The Lazy Lester Singles Collection


 

Tracks:
1 - I'm Gonna Leave You Baby
2 - Lester's Stomp
3 - Go Ahead
4 - They Call Me Lazy
5 - I Told My Little Woman
6 - Tell Me Pretty Baby
7 - I'm a Lover, Not a Fighter
8 - Sugar Coated Love
9 - I Hear You Knockin'
10 - Through the Goodness of My Heart
11 - I Love You I Need You
12 - Late in the Evening
13 - A Real Combination for Love
14 - Bye Bye Baby, Gonna Call It Gone
15 - You Got Me Where You Want Me
16 - Patrol Blues
17 - (I'm so Glad) My Baby's Back Home
18 - Whoa Now
19 - If You Think I've Lost You
20 - I'm so Tired
21 - My Home Is a Prison
22 - Role on Ole Mule
23 - Nothing but the Devil
24 - Gonna Stick to You Baby
25 - Hoodo Party
26 - Rooster Blues

2020









MORE Lazy Lester ...





This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive or device after reading it.
thank for the original uploader






 





No comments:

Post a Comment