egroj world: Mike LeDonne • I Love Music

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Saturday, March 9, 2024

Mike LeDonne • I Love Music



Hammond hero Mike LeDonne's working here in the very well-named Groover Quartet – a rock-solid lineup that features Eric Alexander on tenor, Peter Bernstein on guitar, and Joe Farnsworth on drums! All players have recorded often with each other, and fit together like hand in glove – soaring forth in a set of tenor, organ, and guitar-based cuts that really revive the soul jazz 60s years of Prestige Records – while allowing for some great personal inflections on all the solos. Alexander's warmth works perfectly to push LeDonne's work on Hammond – and Bernstein nicely balances between rhythm and melody throughout – almost a classic Pat Martino sort of mode. Titles include "Blues For Ball", "Do I Do", "The World Is A Ghetto", "I Love Every Little Thing About You", and "I Love Music".

///////

El héroe de Hammond, Mike LeDonne, trabaja aquí en el muy bien llamado Groover Quartet, una alineación sólida que cuenta con Eric Alexander en el tenor, Peter Bernstein en la guitarra y Joe Farnsworth en la batería. Todos los jugadores han grabado a menudo entre sí, y encajan como si fueran de la mano en el guante, aumentando en un conjunto de cortes a base de tenor, órgano y guitarra que realmente reviven el soul jazz de los años 60 de Prestige Records, a la vez que permiten una gran experiencia personal. Inflexiones en todos los solos. La calidez de Alexander funciona a la perfección para empujar el trabajo de LeDonne en Hammond, y Bernstein equilibra perfectamente el ritmo y la melodía en casi todo, casi un modo clásico de Pat Martino. Los títulos incluyen "Blues For Ball", "Do I Do", "The World Is A Ghetto", "I Love Every Little Thing About You" y "I Love Music".

mikeledonne.net ...



Tracklist
01. Blues for Gene 6:32
02. I Love Every Little Thing About You 9:01
03. I Love Music 10:38
04. Put On A Happy Face 5:50
05. Blues For Ball 6:48
06. World Is A Ghetto 6:39
07. Do I Do 8:03

Mike LeDonne Hammond B3 organ
Peter Bernstein guitar
Eric Alexander tenor sax
Joe Farnsworth drums

Total Time: 53:34 min / 2014






MORE Mike LeDonne ...







This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader


 
Tip: Use JDownloader
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment