egroj world: Memphis Minnie • Hoodoo Lady

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Sunday, January 21, 2024

Memphis Minnie • Hoodoo Lady



Memphis Minnie [1897-1973] guitarrista, cantante y compositora, generadora de country-blues y blues fresco y al mismo tiempo visceral, que nos llega a este siglo con la misma frescura que entonces.

///////

Memphis Minnie [1897-1973] guitarist, singer and songwriter, generating country-blues and cool blues and visceral at the same time, that comes to this century with the same freshness that time.



Tracks
1. Down In The Alley
2. Has Anyone Seen My Man?
3. I Hate To See The Sun Go Down
4. Ice Man (Come On Up)
5. Hoodoo Lady
6. I'm A Bad Luck Woman
7. Caught Me Wrong Again
8. Black Cat Blues
9. Good Morning
10. Man, You Won't Give Me Any Money
11. Keep On Eatin'
12. I've Been Treated Wrong
13. Good Biscuits
14. Ain't No Use Tryin' Tell On Me (I Know Something On You)
15. My Butcher Man
16. My Strange Man
17. If You See My Rooster (Please Run Him Home)
18. My Baby Don't Want Me No More
19. Please Don't Stop Him
20. I'm Going Don't You Know

Label: Columbia ‎– CK 46775
Series: Roots N' Blues –
Released: 1991
Genre: Blues
Style: Vocal









MORE Memphis Minnie ...







This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader


 
Tip: Use JDownloader
 

 
 


1 comment: