egroj world: Slim Harpo • Sting It Then!

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Monday, March 25, 2024

Slim Harpo • Sting It Then!



Esta grabación es una de las pocas registradas en vivo por Harpo, por aquel entonces, su época de esplendor (1961). El sonido no es de lo mejor pero sirve enormemente para saber como sonaba Harpo en aquellos tugurios de espeso humo y abundante alcohol.

///////

This recording is one of the few recorded live by Harpo, at that time, his heyday (1961). The sound is not the best but it is very useful to know how Harpo sounded in those dens of thick smoke and abundant alcohol.




01 - STAR-TIME ANNOUNCEMENT
02 - I'M A KING BEE
03 - BUZZIN'
04 - I GOT LOVE IF YOU WANT IT
05 - YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU
06 - LOTTIE MO
07 - EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY
08 - BIG BOSS MAN
09 - HOLD ME TENDERLY
10 - I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU
11 - BOOGIE CHILLUN
12 - MOODY BLUES
13 - SUGAR COATED LOVE
14 - STAR-TIME THEME
15 - I'M A KING BEE
16 - I DON'T PLAY
17 - I GOT LOVE IF YOU WANT IT
18 - LITTLE LIZA JANE
19 - WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN
20 - RAININ' IN MY HEART









This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader


 
Tip: Use JDownloader
 

 
 


1 comment: