egroj world: J.B.Lenoir • I Wanna Play A Little While The Complete Singles Collection 1950-1960

NOTICE / AVISO

 


As many of you may have noticed apart from the Ulozto problem the main Mega account has been suspended, therefore the blog will be temporarily down until we can restructure and normalise the blog. I appreciate all the support you have shown me. Thank you for your understanding.

 /////// 

Como muchos habrán notado aparte del problema de Ulozto la cuenta principal Mega ha sido suspendida, por consiguiente el blog se verá disminuido temporalmente hasta poder reestructurar y normalizar el blog. Agradezco todas las muestras de apoyo que me han brindado. Gracias por comprender.



Saturday, September 4, 2021

J.B.Lenoir • I Wanna Play A Little While The Complete Singles Collection 1950-1960



Editotial Review:
One thing is certain about the idiosyncratic J. B. Lenoir, he was a true original. No one ever sounded quite like him and despite comparisons by some writers to Arthur Crudup his high pitched vocals were pretty much unique.
Although J. B. Lenoir only had one hit in the US with 'Mama Talk to Your Daughter' his influence over the British blues scene was immense. In fact John Mayall was a huge fan and he helped to get his 45s released in the UK.
Rocking R&B and topical social commentary all thrown in the mix. This is Chicago blues with a twist. Let's call it Chicago blues J.B. Lenoir style.
 
///////
 
Reseña editorial:
Una cosa es cierta sobre el idiosincrático J. B. Lenoir, era un verdadero original. Nadie sonó nunca como él y, a pesar de las comparaciones de algunos escritores con Arthur Crudup, su voz aguda era prácticamente única.
Aunque J. B. Lenoir sólo tuvo un éxito en Estados Unidos con "Mama Talk to Your Daughter", su influencia en la escena del blues británico fue inmensa. De hecho, John Mayall era un gran admirador y ayudó a que sus discos de 45 se publicaran en el Reino Unido.
Un R&B roquero y un comentario social de actualidad, todo ello mezclado. Esto es blues de Chicago con un toque. Llamémoslo Chicago blues al estilo de J.B. Lenoir.



Tracklist:
Disc 1
1 - J. B. And His Bayou Boys - Korea Blues - 2:50
2 - J. B. And His Bayou Boys - My Baby Told Me - 2:50
3 - J. B. And His Bayou Boys - Carrie Lee - 2:42
4 - J. B. And His Bayou Boys - Deep In Debt Blues - 2:43
5 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - Let's Roll - 2:35
6 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - People Are Meddling (In Our Affairs) - 2:57
7 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - The Mountain - 2:48
8 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - How Much More - 2:54
9 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - How Can I Leave - 3:01
10 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - The Mojo - 2:53
11 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - I'll Die Tryin' - 3:05
12 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - I Want My Baby - 2:43
13 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - I Wanna Play A Little While - 2:47
14 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - Louise - 3:00
15 - J.B. Lenoir - I'm In Korea - 3:09
16 - J.B. Lenoir - Eisenhower Blues - 2:52
17 - J.B. Lenoir - Tax Paying Blues - 3:08
18 - J.B. Lenoir - Mama Talk To Your Daughter - 2:16
19 - J.B. Lenoir - Man Watch Your Woman - 3:07
20 - J.B. Lenoir - Mama Your Daughter's Going To Miss Me - 2:02
21 - J.B. Lenoir - What Have I Done - 3:08
22 - J.B. Lenoir - Fine Girls - 2:42
23 - J.B. Lenoir - I Lost My Baby - 3:10
24 - J.B. Lenoir - Let Me Die With The One I Love - 2:11
25 - J.B. Lenoir - If I Give My Love To You - 2:37
26 - J.B. Lenoir - Don't Touch My Head - 2:16
27 - J.B. Lenoir - I Been Down So Long - 2:36
28 - J.B. Lenoir - Mama What About Your Daughter - 2:28

Disc 2
1 - J.B. Lenoir - Five Years - 1:45
2 - J.B. Lenoir - Daddy Talk To Your Son - 2:35
3 - J.B. Lenoir - She Don't Know - 2:22
4 - J.B. Lenoir - Back Door - 2:17
5 - J.B. Lenoir - Lou Ella - 2:34
6 - J.B. Lenoir - Oh Baby - 2:13
7 - J.B. Lenoir - Do What I Say - 2:03
8 - J.B. Lenoir - Move To Kansas City - 0:26
9 - J.B. Lenoir - I Been Down So Long (Alt Version) - 3:15
Disc 2 : Bonus tracks not originally released
10 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - I Have Married - 2:24
11 - J.B. Lenoir And His Combo - Slow Down Woman - 2:44
12 - Johnny Shines - Livin' In The White House - 2:27
13 - Johnny Shines - Please Don't Go - 2:01
14 - Sunnyland Slim - When I Was Young - 2:37
15 - Sunnyland Slim - Bassology - 2:37
16 - Sunnyland Slim - Worried About My Baby - 2:40
17 - J.B. Lenoir - We've Both Got To Realise (We Can't Go On This Way) - 3:07
18 - J.B. Lenoir - Give Me One More Shot - 2:17
19 - J.B. Lenoir - Sitting Down Thinking - 3:01
20 - J.B. Lenoir - I'm Gonna Die Someday - 2:12
21 - J.B. Lenoir - Natural Man - 2:33
22 - J.B. Lenoir - Don't Dog Your Woman - 3:12
23 - J.B. Lenoir - Low Down Dirty Shame - 2:27
24 - J.B. Lenoir - Everybody Wants To Know (Laid Off Blues) - 2:17
25 - J.B. Lenoir - J.B's Rock - 2:25
26 - J.B. Lenoir - If You Love Me - 2:49
27 - J.B. Lenoir - When I Am Drinking - 2:39
28 - J.B. Lenoir - I Don't Know - 2:23
29 - J.B. Lenoir - Good Looking Woman - 2:09
30 - J.B. Lenoir - Voodoo Boogie - 1:54

Genre: Blues
Style: Chicago Blues
Year: 2015


MORE J.B.Lenoir ...











This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





No comments:

Post a Comment