PW: egroj

martes, 25 de julio de 2017

Lightnin' Slim • Blue Lightning



La leyenda en vivo.

///////////////////////////////

Previously unreleased live recording from London's Marquee Club in 1971, Slim's original swamp blues songs and versions of songs by the blues greats of Chicago, w. Pete Wingfield-pno, Laurie Garman-harminica+, 14 tracks Recorded live at The Marquee, London, England. Contains 14 previously unreleased tracks recorded in 1972. Personnel: Lightnin' Slim (vocals, guitar); Rick Hayward, Paul Butler (guitar); Pete Wingfield (piano); Kenny Lamb (drums). Audio Mixers: Mike Vernon; Barry Hammond. Liner Note Author: Jon Broven. Recording information: Marquee Club, Wardour Street, London, England (03/1972).


Tracklist
1 Mama Talk to Your Daughter
2 My Baby Left Me This Morning
3 It's Mighty Crazy See All 7
4 Caress Me Baby
5 I Love You Baby
6 Sky Is Crying
7 G.I. Slim See All 4
8 Help Me Spend My Gold
9 My Little Angel Chile
10 Too Close Blues See All 3
11 I Want You To Love Me
12 Bed Bug Blues See All 4
13 I'm Tired Waitin' Baby See All 4
14 Ah'w Baby

Recording Time 60 minutes
Personnel
Lightnin Slim - vocals, guitar
Pete Wingfield - piano
Kenny Lamb - drums
Paul Butler - guitar
Rick Hayward

140 MB / mp3-320Kbps








This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario