jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Billy Larkin & The Delegates • Hold On!





Tracklisting:
01. Hold On! I'm A Comin'
02. Cuchy Frito Man
03. It's A Man's Man's Man's World
04. Barefootin'
05. Jenne
06. Dirty Water
07. Blowin' In The Wind
08. It Ain't Necessarily So
09. When A Man Loves A Woman
10. It's Alright With Me

Billy Larkin, organ
Arthur 'Fats' Theus, tenor saxophone
Jessie Kilpatrick, drums
Jimmy Daniels, guitar

World Pacific Records, 1966








This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.





2 comentarios:

  1. just another terrific album.....

    """Billy Larkin is a Hammond B3 God second only to Jimmy, and actually more interesting. I have worn out two vinyl recordings of this band and am looking for more. When I grow up I want to be Billy Larkin.
    I can tell that Santana’s original organist is a Billy Larkin fan by his style and musical references to Billy. Shazam, can you funkify?

    If I ever was going to show up at someone’s door and say teach me it would be B3 Billy Larkin.

    Bob Brown, Keyboard for the Centaurs"""


    Will - BRAZIL

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gregg Rolie ? I remember it very young and vehement to the organ.
      Thank you very much for your comment, saludos

      Eliminar