PW: egroj

sábado, 17 de junio de 2017

Howlin' Wolf • Live And Cookin' (At Alice's Revisited)



The 1972 live album Live and Cookin' at Alice's Revisited is a great document of Wolf toward the end, still capable of bringing the heat and rocking the house down to the last brick. Of special note are the wild and wooly takes on "I Had a Dream," "I Didn't Know," and Muddy Waters' "Mean Mistreater." There are mistakes galore out of the band and some P.A. system feedback here and there, both of which only add to the charm of it all.


1.: When I Laid Down I Was Troubled
2.: I Didn't Know
3.: Mean Mistreater
4.: I Had A Dream
5.: Call Me The Wolf
6.: Don't Laugh At Me
7.: Just Passing By
8.: Sitting On Top Of The World
9.: Big House (previously unreleased)
10.: Mr. Airplane Man (previously unreleased)






This file is intended only for preview!
We ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario