viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

Sonny Clark • The 45 Sessions




Tracklist
1 Tadd's Delight (Alternate Master)
2 Two Bass Hit (Alternate Master)
3 I Didn't Know What Time It Was
4 Ain't No Use
5 Black Velvet
6 I'm Just Lucky So And So
7 Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You
8 Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You (Alternate Master)
9 The Breeze And I
10 I Can't Give You Anything But Love


Bass – Jymie Merritt (tracks: 4 to 9), Paul Chambers (3) (tracks: 1 to 3, 10)
Drums – "Philly" Joe Jones (tracks: 1 to 3, 10), Wes Landers (tracks: 4 to 9)
Piano – Sonny Clark
Producer – Alfred Lion

Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder / Recorded at Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey on September 13 and November 16, 1958.






This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.






2 comentarios: