jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

Johnny 'Hammond' Smith • Good 'Nuff



Tracklist:
1 Good 'Nuff   
2 Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen    
3 Sonja's Dreamland    
4 Besame Mucho    
5 Neck Bones    
6 Delicious    
7 Y'all    
8 The Stinger    
9 There Is No Greater Love    
10 Brother John    
11 Cleopatra And The African Knight    
12 You Don't Know What Love Is    
13 Benny's Diggin'

Credits:
Drums – Leo Stevens
Guitar – Eddie McFadden
Tenor Saxophone – Willis Jackson, Houston person
Organ – Johnny "Hammond" Smith

Label: Prestige ‎– PRCD 24282-2
Release Date: June 12, 1962
Genre: Jazz, Hard Bop, Soul Jazz






This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.
thank for the original uploader





3 comentarios:

  1. jorge/egroj i was missing this one! thanks! great... i don't have a words to express my gratitude!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. strange... i am listening the recordings... and on track 2 suddenly you could here at the few places phone ringing! ????

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. This record I have it on a DVD, for some years I think it downloaded from a Russian forum. If it rings the ring of a phone, I did not remember this detail, I estimate it will be a LP rip where the ring of the phone has been leaked.
      I will see to consult and solve this soon.
      regards
      ;)

      Eliminar