miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

Bill Hardman • Home



Review by Scott Yanow
Bill Hardman had long been a talented -- if not overly original -- bop trumpet soloist. Best known for his four stints with Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers, Hardman is in excellent form on a pair of Brazilian pieces, two originals by pianist Mickey Tucker and Tadd Dameron's lesser-known "I Remember Love." There are also fine solos throughout this date by Tucker, tenor saxophonist Junior Cook and trombonist Slide Hampton.

Bill Hardman (trumpet, flugelhorn) Slide Hampton (trombone) Junior Cook (tenor saxophone) Mickey Tucker (piano) Yoshio Suzuki as Chin Suzuki (bass) Victor Jones (drums) Lawrence Killian (percussion)


Tracklist
A1 Samba Do Brilho
A2 Once I Loved
B1 My Pen Is Hot
B2 Rancho Cevarro
B3 I Remember Love

Label: Muse Records ‎– MR 5152
Released: 1978
Rudy Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, January 10, 1978

Samba Do Brilho
Once I Loved
My Pen Is Hot
Rancho Cevarro
I Remember Love



This file is intended only for preview!
I ask you to delete the file from your hard drive after reading it.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario